The main course you want to learn C# programming and master the .NET platform. Learn everything from scratch and put your skills under serious scrutiny with exercises, quizzes, and projects. This course will give you the skills you want to begin a career in C#/.NET Programming and get hired in 2023.
We promise you that this is the best and most up-to-date C# programming and .NET platform development course online. You will learn C# programming from scratch including strong skills like information structures, object-oriented programming (OOP), and testing. You'll construct your own projects and have the skills to get hired as a C#/.NET Developer in 2023!
C# is one of the most popular programming languages for application development. The .NET platform is quick, secure, open-source, cross-platform, and supports generally significant devices and operating systems.
.NET is universally utilized in a wide range of industries. There are many open positions all over, and .NET development is an excellent choice for all businesses, from little startups to huge endeavors to assemble present day, cloud-local solutions.
Together they're a force to be reckoned with.
Learning C# and .NET permits developers to fabricate anything from console applications, web applications, desktop applications, mobile apps, IoT solutions, and even games by learning a single platform and a single programming language.
Bottom line: whether you're a complete coding beginner or an experienced programmer, C#/.NET development is an extraordinary skill to learn.
This C#/.NET bootcamp course is focused on efficiency.
So you never need to throw away your energy on confusing, obsolete, or incomplete C# tutorials and .NET training any longer.
Instead you'll learn C# programming bit by bit from scratch the whole way to advanced C# programming skills. You'll likewise efficiently learn everything expected to use and excel Microsoft's .NET development platform. Across the board course.
What's more, you'll learn C# and .NET in a tomfoolery and supportive environment.
By enrolling today, you'll likewise get to join our exclusive live online community classroom to learn close by huge number of understudies, graduated class, mentors, TAs and Instructors.
In particular, you will gain from an industry expert that has 10+ long stretches of actual real-world experience working as a C#/.NET Developer.
This course acts as a two-in-one: it furnishes you with a C# bootcamp and a .NET bootcamp.
The curriculum is introduced in basic building blocks so you can fabricate your knowledge bit by bit.
We start all along by teaching you C#/.NET basics and fundamentals. We then plunge into advanced topics so you can involve your skills for developing web, mobile, IoT, and gaming applications across any operating system.
En route you'll practice your skills with exercises and test your knowledge with quizzes. However, that is only the beginning.
You'll likewise fabricate numerous C#/.NET projects that will permit you to apply your knowledge to create real, functioning applications that will harden your skills and that you can showcase to potential employers.
Toward this C#/.NET course, we ensure you're going to cherish both C# and .NET and the marvelous things you can do with them's end.
Here is a breakdown of what you'll learn:
1. THE .NET PLATFORM - Understanding what the .NET platform is and the way that it advanced from its delivery in the mid 2000s until today is crucial knowledge. Understanding the reason why learning .NET is an extraordinary career choice and what you can fabricate using the .NET platform.
2. C# INTRODUCTION - Learn the fundamentals of the C# programming language. Begin by creating your most memorable console application, learn about application startup mechanisms, read program arguments, and become accustomed to information types and basic program flow structures, as well as working with variables of various types.
Toward the finish of the module, you will feel confident building a working C# application from scratch.
3. OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING - Object-oriented programming (OOP) is a programming language worldview essential to C# development.
Learning how to utilize classes from the .NET base class libraries, implementing custom classes, and learning about reference types, access modifiers, namespaces, and interfaces. Inheritance, polymorphism, and advanced variable scopes are the advanced topics of this module.
4. INTERMEDIATE C# PROGRAMMING - Independent illustrations about different intermediate topics in C# development, such as additional keywords, structs, enumerations, switch expressions, and .NET runtime features such as trash collection.
Understanding the difference between value types and reference types in .NET and handling exceptions are the advanced topics of this module.
5. C# ARRAYS and COLLECTIONS - Information structures are basic for programming development. Starting with straightforward arrays, ArrayLists, and further developed collection types such as generic lists, queues, stacks, and dictionaries. The module focuses on providing basic knowledge of the most commonly utilized information structures.
6. ADVANCED C# - Learning how to create and function with class libraries and custom exception types.
Extension methods, named arguments, optional arguments, the params keyword, and generic types are undeniably advanced topics that help compose maintainable and type-safe code. Nullable reference types and record types are advanced topics that work on development and further develop type wellbeing.
7. LINQ FUNDAMENTALS - Language Integrated Query (LINQ) is a strong .NET Programming interface to filter, order, transform, and group information while dealing with collection types. It tends to be utilized to deal with information in memory and recover information from different sources, such as records and databases.
8. AUTOMATED TESTING - Test automation works on the maintainability of the product by reducing the dangers of bugs. It likewise acts as code documentation and composes independent and coherent classes. Learning about what test frameworks are accessible and choosing a test system to execute automated test cases.
This course isn't tied in with making you simply watch one more boring tutorial without understanding the principles so that when you are finished with the course you don't have any idea what to do other than watch another tutorial... No!
This course will push you and challenge you to go from a beginner in C# programming and .NET development and transform you into a C#/.NET Developer completely from scratch 💪.
How would we be aware?
Because great many Zero To Mastery graduates have been from your point of view and have gotten hired at companies like Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, Shopify, just to give some examples.
They come from all kinds of backgrounds, ages, and experiences. Many even begun as complete beginners.
So there's no great explanation it can't be you too.
What's more, you might as well go for it. Because you can begin learning at present and in the event that this course isn't everything you expected, we'll discount you 100 percent within 30 days. No problems and no inquiries posed.
Useful links related to the content:
Zip/rar files password can be one of these :- FreeCourseUniverse / CheapUniverse
Hey Guys We are Tech Enthusiasts and we know knowledge is key to success ! We are here to open path to your success by providing what you want. Today education == business. Our moto is education should be accessible by any person who is not able to purchase overpriced content.
All TakenDown courses are available here