Go from complete beginner to acing the globally-recognized CompTIA Security+ certification exam. You'll learn the latest best practices and how to pass the exam so that you can springboard into your Cybersecurity career. No previous knowledge required.
We guarantee you that this is the most efficient and up-to-date CompTIA Security+ Bootcamp course that you can find. You'll learn best practices and exactly what is needed to ace the certification so that you can springboard into your cybersecurity career and get hired as a Security Administrator, Systems Administrator, Security Engineer + more!
CompTIA Security+ is a certification program that aims to assess and certify individuals' knowledge and skills in the field of IT security.
It covers a wide range of essential topics, including network security, cryptography, identity management, access control, and security risk management.
And with this Security Plus Bootcamp, you're going to ace the certification exam!
The Security+ certification is highly regarded and recognized worldwide in the IT industry. What sets it apart from other certifications is that it's vendor-neutral, meaning it isn't tied to a particular product or technology.
That's a really good thing, because that means it provides a strong foundation for a career in cybersecurity by covering the fundamental principles that are applicable across tons of cybersecurity domains.
Obtaining this certification will help demonstrate your expertise to potential employers and jump-start or advance your career in cybersecurity.
Graduates of Zero To Mastery are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, Uber, Facebook, Shopify + other top tech companies.
They are also working as top freelance bug bounty hunters, getting paid while working remotely around the world.
This can be you.
By enrolling today, you’ll also get to join our exclusive live online community classroom to learn alongside thousands of students, alumni, mentors, TAs and Instructors.
Most importantly, you'll be learning from a senior industry professional that has actual real-world experience working on security for large companies and websites/apps with millions of users.
Whether you're a complete beginner looking to become an Ethical Hacker, someone looking to learn about securing computer systems, or a programmer looking to advance your career by adding an in-demand skill to your toolkit, this CompTIA Security+ bootcamp is for you.
That's because the CompTIA Security+ certification is globally recognized and the best way to springboard to beginner and intermediate-level cybersecurity jobs, such as:
With so many opportunities available in the cybersecurity sector, you're guaranteed to have an exciting and high paying career.
Still not sure? Here are Aleksa's (your instructor) Top 5 Reasons To Learn Cyber Security.
This course, like all Zero To Mastery courses, will be constantly updated with new lectures and resources as the cyber security landscape changes. It's a living thing.
That means this will be your go-to place to find the latest cybersecurity best practices and resources anytime in the future.
Importantly, throughout the entire course we'll discuss the exam, the information that is important for it, and how to prepare for it.
Here are the important topics you'll learn about:
1. Introduction to Security Basics & Certification Exam Overview - Let's do this! Even if you're a complete beginner with no knowledge or experience in cybersecurity, you have nothing to fear (except fear itself!) because this course will teach you everything you need to know from scratch. We'll kick things off by introducing you to the basic concepts in security, as well as the structure and topics of the exam.
2. Authentication And Access Control - It's time to get our hands dirty with the first main topic from the exam objective. You'll learn about different types of identity, authentication, account access control, Windows & Linux file access control and much more.
3. Secure Network Design and Concept - You'll learn about the OSI model here before diving into another exam objective topic: important network security implementations such as Firewalls, NIDS, NIPS, Network Segmentation. Plus you'll learn about the important tools that you'll need to know for the exam and which will be useful throughout your career.
4. Security Protocols - Here we shift our focus to important secure and unsecure protocols, their ports, their purposes and what we can exchange them for in case they are not secure!
5. Wireless and Mobile Security - You'll earn about Wireless Infrastructure, Wireless Authentication Methods as well as threats that target wireless devices, before moving on to Mobile Security, Mobile Device Management and different policies that are important when managing devices inside facilities.
6. Virtualization and Cloud Security - You'll learn about the growing and vital importance of virtualization and cloud technology in today's world. We'll talk about the use of Virtual Machines and different types of Cloud Technology and discuss why it's important to implement virtualization and cloud usage in your organization from the aspect of security.
7. Physical Security & Facilities Security - A small but necessary section where you'll learn about Physical Security measures, as these are important to know for CompTIA Security+ certification exam objectives.
8. Monitoring, Scanning, Hacking - Everyone's favorite topic: Penetration Testing. You'll learn about what pentesting is, what phases penetrating testing consists of and we also mention different teams that exist in Cyber Security. Plus you'll learn about the concept of vulnerability, what types of vulnerabilities exist, and how to discover vulnerabilities.
9. Threats, Attacks, Vulnerabilities - This section will continue building on the previous one by elaborating on different types of threats and vulnerabilities that exist. We'll discuss all types of threats, from password attacks and network attacks to the mobile, application, cloud attacks and Zero Day vulnerabilities. Plus you'll learn about the different types of hackers that exist and how to identify them.
10. System Hardening and Application Testing - Endpoint Protection Strategy and Endpoint Device Hardening and Security the two essential topics you'll learn here. But you'll also learn about secure app development and secure coding techniques.
11. Risk Management - Risk management is the process of identifying, assessing, and prioritizing potential risks and implementing strategies to mitigate or avoid them. Sounds pretty important right? Well it is, and that's why we'll focus a lot on this, including the importance of risk control and types of risk that exist. Plus, of course, you'll learn all the important information and terms needed for the exam such as Business Impact Analysis and different laws and standards.
12. Incident Response - This is when it's 🚨 Red Alert 🚨 time! Incident Response is the process of identifying, investigating, and resolving security incidents in an organization's IT environment. You'll learn about Redundancy and Tolerance, types of backups, as well as methods of lowering risk to decrease chances of an incident happening in the first place.
13. Cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure - Last but not least you'll learn about cryptography, including important cryptographic concepts and terms. Plus you'll learn about Public Key Infrastructure, Asymmetric and Symmetric Encryption, Hashing and other terms important for the exam.
This CompTIA Security Plus Boot Camp is all you'll need to pass the certification exam.
But fortunately for you, we here at the ZTM Academy don't want you to only pass the certification. We want you to excel in your career.
That's why we provide everything you'll need to become a Top 10% in your field. The CompTIA Security+ certification will get you the job, and our additional bootcamps will help you excel at it.
Together these bootcamps provide excellent cybersecurity training. They can be taken in any order. But they're each focused on different aspects of security:
This CompTIA Security+ bootcamp is not about making you just follow along so that when you are done with the course you don’t know what to do other than watch ano
Zip/rar files password can be one of these :- FreeCourseUniverse / CheapUniverse
Hey Guys We are Tech Enthusiasts and we know knowledge is key to success ! We are here to open path to your success by providing what you want. Today education == business. Our moto is education should be accessible by any person who is not able to purchase overpriced content.
All TakenDown courses are available here