Have you ever wanted to build outstanding mobile apps like Facebook and Instagram?
This Professional Certificate will teach you how to build applications for iOS devices and start a new career as an iOS Developer. By the end of this program, you’ll be able to create and run a mobile app powered by iOS operating systems.
In this program, you’ll learn:
Essential iOS programming concepts and the tools needed to develop applications
Create user interfaces (UIs) for mobile apps using SwiftUI
Manage the lifecycle and data collections of mobile applications
Work with web technologies and manage data on iOS applications
Build an iOS app
Create cross-platform applications using React Native
Prepare for technical interviews for iOS developer roles
Any third-party trademarks and other intellectual property (including logos and icons) referenced in the learning experience remain the property of their respective owners. Unless specifically identified as such, Coursera’s use of third-party intellectual property does not indicate any relationship, sponsorship, or endorsement between Coursera and the owners of these trademarks or other intellectual property.
Applied Learning Project
Engage in hands-on activities and learn how to implement concepts through applied learning structures.
Create a protocol in Swift
Build a UI for an application in Swift
Develop a native iOS mobile application
In the final course, you will also complete a Capstone project that will require you to utilize your new skillset by building an app. You can add this project to your portfolio and showcase your work during job interviews.
Prepare for a career in iOS Development
- Receive professional-level training from Meta
- Demonstrate your proficiency in portfolio-ready projects
- Earn an employer-recognized certificate from Meta
- Qualify for in-demand job titles: iOS Developer, Mobile Applications Developer, Mobile Developer
What you'll learn
- Gain the skills required for an entry-level career as an iOS developer.
- Learn programming fundamentals, how to create a user interface (UI) and best practices for designing the UI.
- Learn how to create applications for iOS systems and how to manage the lifecycle of a mobile app.
- Create a portfolio with projects that show your ability to publish, deploy and maintain iOS apps as well as cross-platform apps using React Native.
12 course series
- Introduction to iOS Mobile Application Development
- Version Control
- Programming Fundamentals in Swift
- Principles of UX/UI Design
- Create the User Interface with SwiftUI
- Advanced Programming in Swift
- Working with Data in iOS
- React Basics
- React Native
- iOS App Capstone
- Coding Interview Preparation